- Modulus will never ask you to provide your password via any means (including over the phone or via email). Your credentials are provided for personal use only, you should not share these details with third parties.
- If you need to store your password, make sure access to it is restricted (for example, in a digital password vault protected by a master password). Please refrain from keeping copies of your credentials on paper.
- Always point your browser to the official my.modulus.gr homepage directly. Please refrain from following links to modulus web services found in emails or third party web-sites.
- Before logging into any modulus web service, check the validity of the domain by clicking on the 'lock' icon found in your browser's address bar.
- Always keep your computer's or smartphone/tablet's software up-to-date by installing the latest security updates.
- Use antivirus and antimalware software to periodically scan your device for any potential threats.
- Refrain from opening and immediately delete suspicious or unsolicited incoming email messages, especially those urging you to reveal personal information, follow links or containing attachments.
Copyrights © 2023 modulus S.A / All rights reserved